Wednesday 20 August 2014

Off on an Adventure

London is one of my most favourite places to visit, and I'm lucky to spend so much time there. Our little adventure started on Saturday, here are some of my favourite moments...
Sunday at Tate Modern for Matisse and Malevich, followed by a visit to the Twinings shop and museum.
Monday at the London aquarium followed by the V&A Disobedient Objects exhibition, particularly liked the Guerilla Girls section, and the "Nike Blanket" petition. We had a mooch around Covent Garden too, it's a lovely place.
I love the aquarium, it's a curious and interesting environment, so different to the every day experience. 
And on Tuesday we had a second visit to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, and it is absolute happiness. 

It's back to normal today, in my stall chatting to lovely customers, and working on pompoms for Big Knit hats!



No comments:

Post a Comment