Monday 16 February 2015

My Week...

Last week was a thoroughly crafty week. My mum is making splendid progress with her first ever hand-knitted sock and I'm enjoying helping her, and working on socks of my own at the same time. My granny square blanket is growing, and rather cosy, and I had a bit of time to try out a vintage bow-scarf pattern, I love it so much that I'm planning to make more in other colours. 
I am also very pleased to see that my succulent plant is still growing away happily, and that I haven't managed to kill it yet. It's a huge achievement for me and my "underwatering-then-overwatering-to-compensate" ways. It's progress.

2 comments:

  1. Love the scarf, vintage patterns are fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it?! Have started another one because I loved it so much!x

      Delete