Thursday 14 May 2015

Today was a day for adventure...

The adventure was a trip to visit the Emma Bridgewater Factory in Stoke-On-Trent, and a jolly delightful adventure it was. Everything there is so very pretty, and it is so wonderful to know that all of these beautiful things are made here in the UK. 
 I wonder if I could squeeze a spotty Aga into our little kitchen? Or pretty shelves full of teapots and loveliness? I think we need a bigger house...
Our visit to the cafe was perfect, with delicious tea and hot tasty soup, followed by a trip outside to the lovely garden to meet the resident chickens. It was so very nice to meet them.
I treated myself to two little mementoes of our day, sweet little vases that I will fill with the pretty flowers that are growing in my garden. 
It has been a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment