This month I have been immersed in books, as always they have been a welcome distraction from the real world! I loved re-reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" in preparation for "Go Set a Watchman", having read it originally about ten years ago, and I found I appreciated it so much more this time around, the benefit of a bit of life experience I should imagine. Don't know that I'll be re-reading "Go Set a Watchman"...
My July books...
- Gillian Flynn - "Gone Girl"
- Harper Lee - "To Kill a Mockingbird"
- Harper Lee - "Go Set a Watchman"
- Lena Dunham - "Not That Kind Of Girl"
- R.J Palacio - "Wonder"
- Sue Townsend - "The Woman Who Went to Bed for a Year"