Saturday 11 July 2015

My Week...

This week has been a strange one. It's been complicated and I hope the coming week is a better one. There have been nice bits though - I got to spend some time with my lovely family, had a knitting session with my friend over a cup of tea, and went to see David Starkey with my husband.
My sister came home from her holidays in Whitstable with something very special for me - a SunJelly coral Dorothy bag (I love that it has a name) and my little cat was very interested in it. I also had a very kind present from my dear friend - a pretty plant and some gorgeous Rose chocolate. 
My crochet blanket is progressing nicely, I'm trying to find time here and there to add to it. I am trying to make the best of the days that are hard. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Gemma! Sorry to hear that you've had a bit of a hard and complicated week. I hope next week is better. I'm working on a crochet blanket too! Yours looks lovely, I like the colours...is it like one big granny square? Or lots of smaller ones? I couldn't tell from the photo. I'm trying to do a stripey one, so far so good but my local wool shop closed down and now I don't know where to find wool :( Oh well. First world problems hey! Have a lovely week x Isabel

    ReplyDelete