Tuesday 18 August 2015

In search of inspiration...

I love to look behind the scenes of the lives of creative people, whether it's their sketchbooks, or more recently their studios. One of the advantages of social media is the platform for people to share more easily, and I have been mooching around on Pinterest for some inspiration in the form of creative spaces. I wanted to share some of my favourite finds, the spaces that have sparked my imagination...

Oliver Jeffers' New York Studio - from this Guardian Article from 2013
Rachel Whiteread's studio - from this Tate article from 2010
Kiki Slaughter's studio - from Design*Sponge
Livia Cetti's Studio - from Design*Sponge
Malin Gabriella Nordin's studio - from her Tumblr
Howard Tangye's studio - photograph by Kasia Bobula, from her blog
Cameron Archer's studio for Saint Clair Jewelry - from this Refinery29 article from 2014
Lisa Congdon's Studio - from this SF Girl By Bay article from 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment