Wednesday 30 September 2015

My Month in Makes... September

I've had a very busy month of making, I think encouraged by my excitement for my new studio, I feel renewed making-enthusiasm! I'm still plodding along with my 2015 blanket, my squares are up to date but I have fallen behind somewhat with my joining... I'm sure I'll soon catch up though. I've managed to find a little bit of time to make some things for me too, I knitted a tiny gnome from the pattern from Mochimochi Land, and I've been cross-stitching roses from the Cath Kidston "Stitch" book on to a gingham tote bag. For my little shop I've been making Christmas Robins, lots of new jewellery and spent lots of time playing with my lovely new badgemaker! I've been using vintage sewing patterns to make letter badges, and some with sewing instructions, and illustrations from the cover envelopes, as well as some with vintage floral fabrics and embroidered linens. 
It's been a jolly productive month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment