Friday 11 September 2015

New Beginnings...

I mentioned in passing that I would be taking on a studio space, a place where I can work and make pretty things. So I thought I'd share a few photographs of my new project, as things begin to take shape and I start to make it my own. 

A tiny bit of imagination and it was apparent that this could be a somewhat splendid place to work, all full of light with it's very own window and front door. The walls just needed a splash of paint...
And with that splash of paint, I began to see my little space take shape...
And with the addition of a chair to join my desk, and a cosy blanket and a little happy string of granny squares, it starts to look like home. 
I have lots more to move in yet, cabinets and my workbench, and a handy board to put all of my ideas on, maybe a little shelf for my sketchbooks, but it will soon be a jolly happy little place to spend my days.

No comments:

Post a Comment