Thursday 1 October 2015

Reading... September

I am a self confessed creature of habit, and although I try to always read things that I've never read before, I am always drawn back to the Harry Potter books. I read books five to seven earlier this year, in preparation for our visit to the Studio Tour, but I've started the series again. It's like coming home to visit old friends. I also read the short story "The Collectors" from Philip Pullman, and as much as I enjoyed "The Dark Materials" trilogy, I don't feel the same emotional attachment that I do to Harry Potter. 
I have followed "Fine Little Day" on Instagram for some time now, and was thrilled to find that Elisabeth's book has been translated to English. It's a lovely, lovely book, inspiring and filled with beautiful images and words. It's pure happiness.
So my September reads were...

  • JK Rowling - "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets"
  • Elisabeth Dunker - "Fine Little Day"
  • Philip Pullman - "The Collectors"
  • JK Rowling - "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"

No comments:

Post a Comment